Adsell's Garage ~ Talesweaver Style

DISCLAIMER!!! Any characters,storylines and/or organisations as depicted in my blog are purely work of fiction ..... or so it seems. Any similarity to persons living or dead(or going to die soon(curses and hope)) is purely coincidental.The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessary reflect those of a given organisation.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Still Sick....

How many weeks has it been 2? 3? Ive totally lost count. Thought that i would at least recover by my first paper today.Dang, it was like hell when i did my Accounts paper. Felt like vomiting, suppressing my cough so i don't annoy the rest and holding my runny nose.Handicap match?

Which brings me to the conclusion that doctors are useless.They overcharge for medicine and dont do much other than asking some standard question which i already have heard enough times to memorise, everytime i go to a doctor.

Well,lucky ive been mugging really really hard despite my condition and i expect the payoff to be similar.1 down,3 to go,hopefully the next time i blog, im done with everything.For those supporting me and have wished me luck, thank you.