Adsell's Garage ~ Talesweaver Style

DISCLAIMER!!! Any characters,storylines and/or organisations as depicted in my blog are purely work of fiction ..... or so it seems. Any similarity to persons living or dead(or going to die soon(curses and hope)) is purely coincidental.The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessary reflect those of a given organisation.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Im Happy beyond words


Well Lets see:-

1)Release of Persona 3:Fes in English which im going to grab a copy in these few days.
+20 Happy Points.

2) The Konami card i bought minutes ago at the arcade (6 SGD) records my arcade game data with game machines that are Online. Works with Otomedius , a touch-screen classic shooter, and....(Drum rolls please) POP N' MUSIC PARTY!!!!The reason why i bought the card for.

It was a Miracle,for a new Pop n' Music machine to appear in Singapore Arcade.I cant express how happy i am ,other than the fact that i spent 30 SGD within a hour playing the game? At $2 per play,its price hurt a student's pocket.

Pop'n Music PARTY! includes Pop n music from part 1-16!Well,having said,id probably be frequenting the arcade often, usually before and after my Japanese classes around the vicinity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop_N_Music
+80 Happy Points!

3)After Fanboying about Persona 3:Fes, now gamers are further hit by....PERSONA 4! Jap version releases on July 10th.I cant wait for the English version!!!I will be doing some detailed writeups about it in my game blog soon.
+20 Happy Points

4)Government endowed me with $200 for me to stimulate the external economy.Watchout, Freight companies, im coming!
+20 Happy Points

5)Anime Soundtrack im ordering from Playasia is coming!!!
+10 Happy Points

Totaling them all up brings me into Extreme happiness mode! 150%
Im sure i wont even be this happy after my exams though im still stuck in the exam period.