Adsell's Garage ~ Talesweaver Style

DISCLAIMER!!! Any characters,storylines and/or organisations as depicted in my blog are purely work of fiction ..... or so it seems. Any similarity to persons living or dead(or going to die soon(curses and hope)) is purely coincidental.The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessary reflect those of a given organisation.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Internet and computer hurting as much as reality?


Yes,it pretty much does,if not,then more.

1)When i had my hard disk crashing on me,it felt like that a portion of my memory disappeared from me.Vanished and parts of those i remembered, retrievable.There are rare data and important stuff i cant remember that was in it.I have friends feeling the same when their hard disk crashed.

2)When my pet in a game i was playing ran away due to insufficient food.I left my computer nights and nights on to feed it,apparently i was just minutes late...and i spent a LOT of effort feeding it.Its a total waste of time.It felt as if a real pet of mine ran away ,or more.

3)I have this close online friend of my same age in Talesweaver Korea Online game.His nick was Fruits83.Both of us stopped the game sometime ago when we both entered army.I hope that,by a miracle he sees this and contact me.We were very close friends and he dissapeared without a trace.

At the same time, 2 Heroes i took 3 weeks to rack up on a web browser game i was playing left cos i did not check my upkeep well.Well,its like a combo,im stopping this game.

Apparently,nothing has been going well.I spent 3 hours staring at my blank Accounting assignment and in the notes and i couldnt find an answer to 2 , 2 Marks question which started the long question,obviously i couldnt continue.