Adsell's Garage ~ Talesweaver Style

DISCLAIMER!!! Any characters,storylines and/or organisations as depicted in my blog are purely work of fiction ..... or so it seems. Any similarity to persons living or dead(or going to die soon(curses and hope)) is purely coincidental.The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessary reflect those of a given organisation.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!~!!~!~~!!~

Once again,picture not related to post.Sad none of my friends know what figure this is, i reckon.A cookie for anyone who knows.
These few days:-

AVP2 was good. 7.5/10
National treasure 2 was Average. 6/10


Its 2008,time for new resolutions that always got forgotten and unaccomplished.1% gaming time til after exams,Diet,More personal grooming,working towards my goal of Migrating to Japan.

Yes!I bought my Levis jeans-early Chinese New Year clothes shopping.

Waraku was delicious and their trademark-Huge bowls.
Gunna redo my outdated wishlist -_-

Well,best wishes to readers and have a good 2008!