Adsell's Garage ~ Talesweaver Style

DISCLAIMER!!! Any characters,storylines and/or organisations as depicted in my blog are purely work of fiction ..... or so it seems. Any similarity to persons living or dead(or going to die soon(curses and hope)) is purely coincidental.The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessary reflect those of a given organisation.

Friday, May 23, 2008


Im not superstitious,but i have got to admit that sometimes, a series of unlucky events do signal that something bad is going to happen...

It started with me dropping my Study charm onto the floor.Next the vending machine cheated my money minutes before the exam.I swore i would have wrecked the %&$&*% machine if my exam doesnt start in minutes, therefore, it escaped judgment with just a few kicks.
Well,as you have guessed next, the paper was a major killer....'nuff said.

Singing off
Roger,the being cursed to experience every single of his parallel reality worlds in dreams every night......