Adsell's Garage ~ Talesweaver Style

DISCLAIMER!!! Any characters,storylines and/or organisations as depicted in my blog are purely work of fiction ..... or so it seems. Any similarity to persons living or dead(or going to die soon(curses and hope)) is purely coincidental.The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessary reflect those of a given organisation.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nothing changes....

....the fact that i don't win contests, or lottery or generally luck related events. But well, I'm totally cool with it though i believe in the concept of luck.

Last month, I've took part in a Calbee snail mail contest, thinking i could win due to low participant rate. I was right about the low participant rate - the letters and winner names and IC were handwritten. I won 1 out of 1000 consolation prize of an eco-friendly bag tote bag. The collection venue is of course the distributor's factory in the middle of nowhere and so, I wouldn't go through all the trouble to collect it. They could have at least made those collectible at NTUCs or something. No, this is not a complaint. The top prizes are 5 x 2 Tickets to Japan.

Its high time i get a new computer. My 2.4 GHz P4 antique runs as slow as a turtle.

Lets see whats on my To-buy list now:-

A new PC
Japanese Electronic Dictionary
Brown work shoes
A Jack Frost plush
New mobile phone