Adsell's Garage ~ Talesweaver Style

DISCLAIMER!!! Any characters,storylines and/or organisations as depicted in my blog are purely work of fiction ..... or so it seems. Any similarity to persons living or dead(or going to die soon(curses and hope)) is purely coincidental.The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessary reflect those of a given organisation.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

....Maybe not

Well, ignore the last post, I just got bored suddenly.


Well, I bought these Funky Popup Xmas cards this afternoon......
...only to turn behind and see "Made in China" (No offense)

Kon peeping from behind my Crumpler bag.
10.30 SGD Mechanical pencil.

This expensive Mechanical pencil - Nu Spiral by Zebra, created by some Japanese professor is ultimate. The grip is of unparalleled comfort. My pencil lead NEVER ONCE broke when writing, not even once! Its ergonomic design makes holding it comfortable.

This pencil is of high quality and worth every single cent i paid for it.

I'm trying to mod my slippers with thumbtacks or other stuff so people who step on the back of my slippers get pierced or something. I would really want to send every single asshat that stepped on my slippers to hell for it is VERY annoying.